For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - Atril - Unleash the potential of Déjà Vu X3 CAT tool

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - Atril - Unleash the potential of Déjà Vu X3 CAT tool ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

max mario
Indonesia
Local time: 05:07
English to Indonesian
Unleash the Potential of Deja Vu X3 CAT tool Nov 1, 2015

I feel that I need this training, but I don't know how long the time used to attend it. Anyway, I feel grateful for the chance given to me.
Regards,
Max Mario

Dr. Ellen Yutzy Glebe  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:07
German to English
+ ...
Quick question Nov 2, 2015

I recently attended the Proz event on Translators Day, but I might listen again.icon_wink.gif I have one quick question, though. I haven't been able to figure out how to adjust the size of the text shown in DJV, and making it a bit larger would be optimal. I'm sure there's a way to do this, who can tell me how? Thanks!

Lbenito_atril
Local time: 23:07
Reply to quick question Nov 2, 2015

This is explained in this article.

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Free webinars take one hour Nov 2, 2015

Dear Max,

Free webinars usually take one hour: 45 minutes for the presentation and 15 minutes for questions and answers.

Best regards,
Romina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - Atril - Unleash the potential of Déjà Vu X3 CAT tool

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search