For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

ilksen dincer bas  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 14:25
English to Turkish
+ ...
why can't I watch my videos? May 20, 2016

I had written a detailed ticket to make sure about if I could watch my videos as much as I would want before I bought the legal translation course bundle and I was replied with a one sentence "yes". Now I cannot watch them. What is the problem? I have clearly asked about it as I need to work on legal translation this summer extensively. Can anyone get back to my original question and see if I was mislead or am I clicking on the wrong buttons?

[Edited at 2016-05-20 06:34 GMT]

[Edited at 2016-05-20 06:41 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

ilksen dincer bas  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 14:25
English to Turkish
+ ...
I take back my question May 20, 2016

I cannot make the video work on my proz.com dash board but I can by clicking on the links sent in in the emails. Thank you Sorry about the false alarm.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search