For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Your essential machine translation briefing

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Your essential machine translation briefing".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Pascal Pierre Kameim  Identity Verified
Guinea
Local time: 13:55
Member (Feb 2017)
English to French
+ ...
Interesting Oct 25, 2016

This is an interesting course and i really would like to attend it.I am a freelance translator and i enjoy translation profession

[Edited at 2016-10-25 10:56 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Your essential machine translation briefing

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search