For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free webinar - TM Town - Optimize Your TM-Town Account for Meeting More Clients

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free webinar - TM Town - Optimize Your TM-Town Account for Meeting More Clients".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Antonio Valle  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 11:00
Student member (2016)
Spanish to German
+ ...
please enroll me in this... Oct 29, 2016

webinar

Direct link Reply with quote

Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 19:00
SITE STAFF
You have been enrolled in this webinar Oct 31, 2016

tonivalle wrote:

webinar

Dear tonivalle,

As per your request you have been enrolled in this webinar.

Best regards,
Yana

Aude De Lucia
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:00
Italian to French
+ ...
very useful Nov 3, 2016

I didn't know anything on TM-Town, it has been a very clear and hands-on introduction to it. I will definitely register on TM-Town! and I have taken notes of some pieces of the Webinar that I will re-listen for future reference! Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free webinar - TM Town - Optimize Your TM-Town Account for Meeting More Clients

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search