For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Free Webinar - Wordfast - Fast and efficient: Using glossaries in Wordfast Classic

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Free Webinar - Wordfast - Fast and efficient: Using glossaries in Wordfast Classic".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Antonio Valle  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 13:23
Spanish to German
+ ...
please enroll me in this... Oct 29, 2016

webinar

Yana Dovgopol
Local time: 21:23
SITE STAFF
You have been enrolled in this webinar Oct 31, 2016

tonivalle wrote:

webinar

Dear tonivalle,

As per your request you have been enrolled in this webinar.

Best regards,
Yana

Maria Chichilanova  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 20:23
English to Russian
+ ...
Wordfast Glossaries Webinar November, 2, 2016 Nov 3, 2016

A helpful short guide to a useful program that I am, personally, glad to have discovered.

D Hu  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 14:23
English to Chinese
+ ...
Chinese to English Nov 4, 2016

I missed this webinar. Please tell me Where I can see the recorded file? Thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Free Webinar - Wordfast - Fast and efficient: Using glossaries in Wordfast Classic

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search