For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Introduction to transcreation - basic approach, tools and requirements

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Introduction to transcreation - basic approach, tools and requirements ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Frances Nichol  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 13:56
Member (2016)
Chinese to English
Copy of the course materials Apr 14

Could you please share the course materials, i.e. the powerpoint from the webinar? It was a good webinar and I'd like a copy, thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Copy of the course materials Apr 18

Frances Nichol wrote:

Could you please share the course materials, i.e. the powerpoint from the webinar? It was a good webinar and I'd like a copy, thanks!

Hello Frances,

Thank you for your interest in ProZ.com training.

A link to handouts has been just emailed to you as requested.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Introduction to transcreation - basic approach, tools and requirements

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search