For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Protocolos clínicos: práctica guiada de traducción médica del inglés al español, parte I - Actualizado

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Protocolos clínicos: práctica guiada de traducción médica del inglés al español, parte I - Actualizado".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Maria Acosta  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:53
Member (2017)
English to Spanish
please clarify dates if I pay today the 48$ package for Protocolos Clínicos Jul 2

Dear Luciana Ramos/ProZ webinars coordination:

I wanted to take the 48$ offer for both webinars offered (Protocolos Clínicos I y II). The link takes me to a course code with a 2016 date. I didn't continue to pay, because I would like to make sure that these webinars are offered for August 2018.

Kind regards,

Maria Acosta

Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
please clarify dates if I pay today the 48$ package for Protocolos Clínicos Jul 3

Maria Acosta wrote:

Dear Luciana Ramos/ProZ webinars coordination:

I wanted to take the 48$ offer for both webinars offered (Protocolos Clínicos I y II). The link takes me to a course code with a 2016 date. I didn't continue to pay, because I would like to make sure that these webinars are offered for August 2018.

Kind regards,

Maria Acosta

Hi Maria,

Thank you for reporting the issue. I have updated the store item. Please go on with purchase at https://www.proz.com/store/23314
Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any doubts or concerns.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Protocolos clínicos: práctica guiada de traducción médica del inglés al español, parte I - Actualizado

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search