For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
How to Transcribe and Translate Subtitles in DotSub

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "How to Transcribe and Translate Subtitles in DotSub".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Carmen_Mendoza  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:48
Spanish to English
+ ...
I won't be able to attend this time Mar 5

Hi there,
Please let me know next time you offer this trainning.

Carmen M

Karin Rockstad  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:48
Member (2012)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Great introduction to subtitling Mar 7

I was very happy to attend this webinar. I had thought of getting into subtitling, as there seems to be quite a bit of work out there, but wasn't sure how to do it. Rafa gave a basic overview of DotSub, which was simple and easy to understand. She's a good instructor, speaks clearly, and breaks everything down. As she said in the webinar, DotSub is an entry-level platform, so this is perfect if you're just starting out.

Rafa Lombardino
United States
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Great introduction to subtitling Mar 11

Karin Rockstad wrote:

I was very happy to attend this webinar. I had thought of getting into subtitling, as there seems to be quite a bit of work out there, but wasn't sure how to do it. Rafa gave a basic overview of DotSub, which was simple and easy to understand. She's a good instructor, speaks clearly, and breaks everything down. As she said in the webinar, DotSub is an entry-level platform, so this is perfect if you're just starting out.

Thanks, Karin! It was great to "see" you during the live presentation, and I'm glad you enjoyed the content. I hope you have fun practicing with DotSub and start receiving your first projects in the area!

Rafa Lombardino
United States
Member (2005)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I won't be able to attend this time Mar 11

Carmen_Mendoza wrote:

Hi there,
Please let me know next time you offer this trainning.

Carmen M

Hi Carmen,

Sorry you were unable to watch this live presentation.

Later this week, Proz should make the recording available for purchase.

Should you have any questions when you get a chance to watch it, please don't hesitate to contact me and I'll be more than happy to help you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to Transcribe and Translate Subtitles in DotSub

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search