For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Plus subscriber small group profile review

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Plus subscriber small group profile review".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.


Denisa SEDEF  Identity Verified
France
Member (Jul 2020)
English to Slovak
+ ...
Plus subscriber small group profile review Sep 21

Very helpful and practical training. My proz.com profile was already 80% complete, however Florenica helped me to understand the value of those remaining 20%. I did not take long to add this missing part. Thank you, Florencia!

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus subscriber small group profile review

Advanced search






Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search