ProZ.com translation contest #5 - submission phase ending today
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 08:01
SITE FOUNDER
Nov 26, 2007

The submission phase of the fifth translation contest is closing today at 3pm GMT. Please submit your entry before that time to: http://www.proz.com/contests

Thanks and good luck!


 

Haiyang Ai (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:01
English to Chinese
+ ...
Time Nov 26, 2007

Thanks for the reminder Henry. Mind my asking when are we going to have the results? I guess the voting phase would take some time right?

 

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 08:01
SITE FOUNDER
TOPIC STARTER
Probably about two weeks. Nov 26, 2007

Haiyang Ai wrote:
Thanks for the reminder Henry. Mind my asking when are we going to have the results? I guess the voting phase would take some time right?

If I remember correctly, last time the "qualification" round took about a week, and "final voting" took another week. So probably about two weeks until winners can be announced.

Romina (who took over contests from Florencia) will probably make a more detailed schedule available later today on the contest page.


 

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Two more weeks Nov 26, 2007

Henry D wrote:

Haiyang Ai wrote:
Thanks for the reminder Henry. Mind my asking when are we going to have the results? I guess the voting phase would take some time right?

If I remember correctly, last time the "qualification" round took about a week, and "final voting" took another week. So probably about two weeks until winners can be announced.


Exactly, the qualification phase will take one week and then the final voting will take another. Winners will be announced on December 12, 2007

Henry D wrote:
Romina (who took over contests from Florencia) will probably make a more detailed schedule available later today on the contest page.


I'll update the information on the contest page today.

Thanks for participating in the contest!

Romina


 

Miguel Cabelo  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:01
Spanish to Portuguese
+ ...
Contest Nov 27, 2007

My I ask if I can enter the contest being a basic user of Proz since just a few days ago? It would be a pair for which the contest is still running.

 

RominaZ  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
ProZ.com contests Nov 27, 2007

Dear MiguelPT,

Only full, partial community and student ProZ.com members can take part in the submission phase of the contests for now.

You can find more detailed information about contests here http://www.proz.com/?sp=contests&sp_mode=faqs .


I'll try to contact you in case you have further doubts.

Regards,

Romina


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com translation contest #5 - submission phase ending today

Advanced search






SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search