Announcing the new ProZ.com moderator program
Thread poster: Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 08:50
SITE STAFF
Jul 1, 2009

Dear members,

Earlier this year, it was announced that the role of ProZ.com moderator had been redefined to adapt it to the realities of the ProZian community, now approaching its tenth year of existence. This redefined role and further information on the moderator program can be seen here.

To accompany this fresh new approach to the moderator program, several improvements have been made, am
... See more
Dear members,

Earlier this year, it was announced that the role of ProZ.com moderator had been redefined to adapt it to the realities of the ProZian community, now approaching its tenth year of existence. This redefined role and further information on the moderator program can be seen here.

To accompany this fresh new approach to the moderator program, several improvements have been made, among them a new application form and a dedicated training program for new moderators.

Members who are willing to play a more active role in the community are encouraged to read the moderator role description and, if attracted by the prospect of serving a term as moderator, to express this interest by applying for the moderator class of 2009-2010.

Serving a year as moderator is an excellent way of helping others to get the most out of the site, and an opportunity to network with a great group of fellow language professionals.

If you have questions on the moderator program, please do not hesitate to contact me or another member of site staff via the support system.

Thank you as always to the site's members, who make this and other endeavors possible.

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 08:50
SITE STAFF
TOPIC STARTER
Update on moderator program, thank you to all applicants so far Jul 21, 2009

Dear members,

I would like to take a moment to post an update on the new moderator program. Thank you to everyone who has submitted an application for moderator so far. The number of applications has exceeded expectations, and there are currently some delays in reviewing and replying to application-related support requests. I appreciate everyone's patience while the applications are carefully reviewed.

Part of the moderator class of 2009-2010 is currently going through
... See more
Dear members,

I would like to take a moment to post an update on the new moderator program. Thank you to everyone who has submitted an application for moderator so far. The number of applications has exceeded expectations, and there are currently some delays in reviewing and replying to application-related support requests. I appreciate everyone's patience while the applications are carefully reviewed.

Part of the moderator class of 2009-2010 is currently going through the moderator training course. The class is expected to begin their activities at the end of this month. Applications for the 2009-2010 class will be accepted throughout the rest of this week.

If you have questions on the moderator program, or the status of your application, please do not hesitate to contact me or another member of site staff via the support system.

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Announcing the new ProZ.com moderator program

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »