Share and review feedback on training courses at ProZ.com
Thread poster: l Gaston l

l Gaston l  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:28
Afrikaans to Ancient Hebrew
+ ...
Aug 26, 2010

Hi there,

New feedback features have been added to the ProZ.com training platform.

* Request new courses you'd like to see, and vote on requests made by others. Click "Make a suggestion" on the main training page.

* When looking at a course in the catalog, you can now see feedback from others who have taken that course in the past, or taken another course from the same trainer.

* After you take a training course at ProZ.com, you will be invited to leave feedback about the course content, the trainer, and the ProZ.com training platform.

You can leave feedback for courses you have taken now, by starting at the "my courses" page.

Additionally, a survey is being conducted about the ProZ.com training platform in general.
You are invited to take a few moments to complete a survey in order to help improve the system. Click here to take the survey.

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please post them below.

Best regards,

Gastón

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 09:28
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Training's final examination Aug 27, 2010

I attended may training courses and expected an examination to test my understanding of the subject after attending to all course works. It is similar to primary school student tests for score or marks. Many trainers refrain from adding examinations into the training course to avoid mental stress to trainees but I recommend on this for an individual's learning curve improvements. Why not add this survey item in your forms above?

Soonthon Lupkitaro

DanielJarra
Local time: 03:28
French to Portuguese
+ ...
certificate Aug 27, 2010

The Training course was really nice and interesting. The Trainer was skillful as well.

The only negative comment I could add is that I never received the course certificate (even in pdf), despite requesting it several times.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Share and review feedback on training courses at ProZ.com

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search