Jobs for translators at The Ecologist magazine
Thread poster: Mónica (X)
Mónica (X)
Mónica (X)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 5, 2002

Dear all!

First of all, I\'m not sure this is the right place to post this kind of message. However, I would like to share the following information with you.

I\'ve just found this job ad at the Economist magazine, March issue:

Freelance Translator

Social, political, labour and environmental issues. Portuguese, Spanish and French into English. Contact Chris Whitehouse, 47 Hackford Road, London S29 ORE; Telephone: 020 7735 3
... See more
Dear all!

First of all, I\'m not sure this is the right place to post this kind of message. However, I would like to share the following information with you.

I\'ve just found this job ad at the Economist magazine, March issue:

Freelance Translator

Social, political, labour and environmental issues. Portuguese, Spanish and French into English. Contact Chris Whitehouse, 47 Hackford Road, London S29 ORE; Telephone: 020 7735 3237 or email [email protected]

The ad doesn\'t provide more information. For those who haven\'t heard about The Ecologist, the web address is: www.theecologist.org

Good luck!

Mónica

Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 09:32
SITE FOUNDER
Thanks Apr 6, 2002

There is no problem with posting that type of meesage here.

Nice of you to think of everyone.

John Kinory (X)
John Kinory (X)
Local time: 14:32
English to Hebrew
+ ...
FWIW, that address can't be right Apr 6, 2002

There is no such London postcode. S29 would be in Sheffield, not in London (there is London SE and SW, but not South).
[addsig]

Erika Pavelka (X)
Erika Pavelka (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:32
French to English
Not a job offer Apr 6, 2002

This person is a freelance translator offering his services, not offering jobs.

Interesting marketing method, though.

Erika

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Jobs for translators at The Ecologist magazine

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »