How can you add a counter to your ProZ profile?
Thread poster: Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 06:33
German to Romanian
+ ...
May 11, 2002

I have seen some profiles where they had counters. I guess they are operational and I would really like to know how this can be done. I mean I am definitely curious to see how many people view my profile page.

Maybe this could even be a standard feature of the profile, since I am sure that all of us are curious to see if anyone visits our profile.

Also, does this counter count the times the user visits her/his own profile. Maybe this can be implemented in a way that only visi
... See more
I have seen some profiles where they had counters. I guess they are operational and I would really like to know how this can be done. I mean I am definitely curious to see how many people view my profile page.

Maybe this could even be a standard feature of the profile, since I am sure that all of us are curious to see if anyone visits our profile.

Also, does this counter count the times the user visits her/his own profile. Maybe this can be implemented in a way that only visitors are counted, not your own visits to your own profile (forgive my ignorance, but I am not very familiar with this issue).

Any suggestions welcome.

Maybe the ProZ staff will consider adding this feature to our profiles.

Thanks for any input.
Collapse

Margaret Schroeder
Margaret Schroeder  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:33
Spanish to English
+ ...
You can add a counter to your web page May 13, 2002

To add a counter to your profile is a matter for the ProZ staff, but you can put one on your web page yourself, if you take advantage of your ProZ web page. You can find one by doing a search such as: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=web%20free%20counter&btnG=Google%20Search

and you will find many options.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can you add a counter to your ProZ profile?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »