Plus features: What "And more..." includes
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 16:04
SITE FOUNDER
Dec 30, 2016

Hi folks,

We posted a video earlier today that explains what was including in the "And more" category of features in the Plus service package. In summary:

- Ability to remove banner ads from around site, and show them all at once on a dedicated page (check the header of the home page)
- Native language verification
- Membership for Plus subscribers in a new Facebook group dedicated to translators interested in reaching end clients (44 euro value)
- Improved tracking of profile visits (coming in 2017)
- Plus-subscriber-only terminology resources (possibly coming in 2017)

See: And more!

With this, the initial rollout of the Plus package is now complete. Two "basket items" items that were planned for the initial release were not released in the initial package. I apologize for that; we will get them to you soon.

So far, 2084 ProZ.com members (and counting) have selected the Plus package. If you are not among them, please consider subscribing to the Plus package here at the end of the special introductory period!

To all members and site users: Happy New Year!

Henry

Direct link Reply with quote

Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 22:04
Member (2005)
English to German
Facebook group? Jan 6

Hi Henry,

thanks for the video! You mention the Standing Out facebook group. Is that feature already available?

Wild guess, it could be this: http://www.andrewmorris.fr/standingout-mastermind.html with a special access button or coupon code that I haven't managed to find?

All the best for 2017,
Ricki

Anne Louise
United States
Local time: 15:04
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
My question as well! Jan 6

I would also like to know where to find the facebook group.

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 16:04
SITE FOUNDER
TOPIC STARTER
Ask me for the link Jan 6

Ask me for the link, via my profile, and I'll send it to you. At the Facebook group, you will click "Join", and shortly thereafter you should be admitted by Romina (Bona, from the ProZ.com team).

The group is off to a very nice start. People have been introducing themselves this week.

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason: Romina no longer on the project!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus features: What "And more..." includes

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search