WORDFAST FORWARD 2019

WHAT IS IT? Join users, developers, trainers, staff, and tech support for Wordfast’s 5th annual user conference. The program will feature three days of Wordfast training and workshops, other software integration sessions, keynote speeches, one-to-one meetings with experts, and more. The evenings will be spent networking and celebrating Wordfast’s 20-year anniversary. WHEN AND WHERE IS IT? The 2019 edition of Wordfast Forward will take place in Sainte-Luce, Martinique on March 21-23, 2019.

Click for Full Participation

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]
New Plus package benefit: Free download of Henk Sanderson's IATE terminology packages
Thread poster: .....

Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Developers are still working on this Mar 7

Hello, Mirjam.

Our developers were working on this issue, but while it seems to have been resolved from some accounts, others still report difficulties. They continue working to fix the problem for everyone now.

In the meantime, I am afraid I haven't received any email from you (I even checked the spam folder). Would you mind letting me know which package or packages you want here or through a support request ( https://www.proz.com/support )? I will make sure they get to you.

Thanks in advance.

Lucia

MO-TS  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 19:12
Member (2012)
English to Dutch
+ ...

Posted via
ProZ.com Mobile

Thanks Mar 11

Hi Lucia,

Thanks for your reply. I figured something must have gone wrong with the mails when I did not hear back from you.

Anyway, I would like both the English to Dutch and the French to Dutch IATE packages. Thanks in advance for helping out.

Kind regards,

Mirjam

Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
No problem, Mirjam Mar 12

I'm shortly sending them to you via email.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences.

Lucia

Kamilla Sermoud  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 15:12
Member (2015)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
No free download here Mar 15

I'm logged into TM Town under my Pro ProZ Plus account, but I don't get the "free download" button. All I get is a window asking for my credit card. So what?

MO-TS  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 19:12
Member (2012)
English to Dutch
+ ...
One week later Mar 20

Lucia Leszinsky wrote:

I'm shortly sending them to you via email.

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences.

Lucia

When can I expect the packages? I did not receive them yet. I did receive two links to the updated installation guides, but that does not seem to include the packages themselves (or am I missing something?). Also, when I'm logged in to the Terminology Market Place with my Proz account, I still cannot download the packages for free.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Plus package benefit: Free download of Henk Sanderson's IATE terminology packages

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search