Introducing Alexander White
Thread poster: Kevin Dias

Kevin Dias
Local time: 09:27
SITE STAFF
Jun 12

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce the newest member of the ProZ.com team, Alexander (Alex) White. Alex is a developer and I'm sure you'll be seeing his contributions around the site very soon. Please help me in welcoming him to ProZ.com.

Kevin

Direct link Reply with quote

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 07:27
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
Welcome Jun 12

Kevin Dias wrote:

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce the newest member of the ProZ.com team, Alexander (Alex) White. Alex is a developer and I'm sure you'll be seeing his contributions around the site very soon. Please help me in welcoming him to ProZ.com.

Kevin

When a number of social media become a waste, I hope your new development staff can make Proz even more helpful and reliable to translators and interpreters around the world.

Dr. Soonthon Lupkitaro
Bangkok

Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:27
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Welcome, Alex! Jun 12

It's great to see energy being put into (re-)developing the site at last. Do please make everything very user-friendly for us oldies here. Remember we don't always have an innate understanding of what this or that icon means. Some of the concepts already present on the site fox me, so please add lots of information to help me get to grips with any new stuff.

Alexander White
Local time: 19:27
SITE STAFF
Hello! Jun 12

Hi everyone,

Thanks for welcoming me to ProZ.com, I'm extremely excited to be working with such a great team and I look forward to being a part of the wonderful community on ProZ.com!

Alex

Vitals  Identity Verified
Lithuania
Local time: 02:27
Member (2008)
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
Welcome, Alex Jun 13

All the best in your positive efforts in making life on Proz.com easier!

Wishing you a nice experience in working with the site!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Introducing Alexander White

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search