Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Ara Mkrtchyan (X)
Ara Mkrtchyan (X)  Identity Verified
Armenia
Local time: 17:36
English to Armenian
+ ...
No other baloons Apr 27, 2006

The same is in my case - I only see my red baloon and that of yours at proz.com. Nothing else around.

B D Finch
B D Finch  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:36
French to English
+ ...
Excellent! Jun 8, 2006

After teetering around drunkenly for a bit, I got the hang of moving around the map reasonably quickly. It would have been nice to have been able to view where members are in France too - especially as I am hoping to move there soon.

Alicia Casal
Alicia Casal  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 10:36
English to Spanish
+ ...
Not sure Jun 8, 2006

i looked for the coordinates in Google, but when i see the map it looks as if i were living in Rosario instead of Buenos Aires.

Alicia

Chantal Kamgne
Chantal Kamgne  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 09:36
Member (2006)
English to French
SITE LOCALIZER
only my baloon and proz's Aug 6, 2006

Ara Mkrtchyan wrote:

The same is in my case - I only see my red baloon and that of yours at proz.com. Nothing else around.

same for me

Ritu Bhanot
Ritu Bhanot  Identity Verified
France
French to Hindi
+ ...
Can't see the Map at all Aug 12, 2006

Hi,
Seems like there's some problem... I've got IE 6 and can't see the map at all!!!
I filled in the details several times... nothing just nothing...
all I see is a blank space
Please help.
Regards,
Ritu

Annet Fransen
Annet Fransen  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 14:36
Dutch to English
+ ...
Own country only? Nov 23, 2006

Henry,

I just entered my own location on the map, and it worked beautifully. I am also able to see other members in the Netherlands, but - and this question has been brought up before, but I couldn't find an answer in this forum - I don't see any members in other countries. Is that feature going to be added to the map as well?

Kind regards,
Annet

Alexander Taguiltsev
Alexander Taguiltsev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 16:36
English to Russian
+ ...
It works Jan 27, 2007

Henry,

I am not a platinum memeber, but today I found that I have got the map too. I followed the instructions and entered my coordinates having clicked on the block of appartments I live. I got a blue baloon on my profile map, but I can not zoom it close enough in to see my street and block.
May be I got this feature by mistake? In any way I love it.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Inviting platinum members to beta test a members' map

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »