International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

ProZ.com terminologist of the year?
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 09:47
SITE FOUNDER
Nov 3, 2005

As I posted yesterday, next week at the American Translators conference in Seattle, ProZ.com and SDL/TRADOS (fellow "Gold" Sponsors) will award just-for-fun "Flagman" Awards for translators (something like the Academy Awards, but for translators.)

Continuing in my preparations, I would like to ask you all for nominations for "Terminologist of the Year." Please nominate the colleague that most impresses you with her/his term expertise. Send your nomination to me via my profile page.

And thank you all for your submissions so far for "ProZ.com Collaborator of the Year". Twelve ProZians have been nominated, with the top two running neck-and-neck! Please send your nominations for this award, too.

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com terminologist of the year?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search