ProZ.com terminologist of the year?
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 17:18
SITE FOUNDER
Nov 3, 2005

As I posted yesterday, next week at the American Translators conference in Seattle, ProZ.com and SDL/TRADOS (fellow "Gold" Sponsors) will award just-for-fun "Flagman" Awards for translators (something like the Academy Awards, but for translators.)

Continuing in my preparations, I would like to ask you all for nominations for "Terminologist of the Year." Please nominate the colleague that most impresses you with her/his term expertise. Send y
... See more
As I posted yesterday, next week at the American Translators conference in Seattle, ProZ.com and SDL/TRADOS (fellow "Gold" Sponsors) will award just-for-fun "Flagman" Awards for translators (something like the Academy Awards, but for translators.)

Continuing in my preparations, I would like to ask you all for nominations for "Terminologist of the Year." Please nominate the colleague that most impresses you with her/his term expertise. Send your nomination to me via my profile page.

And thank you all for your submissions so far for "ProZ.com Collaborator of the Year". Twelve ProZians have been nominated, with the top two running neck-and-neck! Please send your nominations for this award, too.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com terminologist of the year?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »