How to donate browniz points to respected colleagues?
Thread poster: Chinoise

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:34
English to Chinese
+ ...
Dec 18, 2005

It seems that the "Search for member ID" function is disabled now.

Any help would be appreciated. TIA!


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Will Matter  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 22:34
English
+ ...
It works from here Dec 18, 2005

After I saw your post I tried it, it works OK for me.

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:34
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, willmatter ! Dec 18, 2005

I've tried many times, but it still doesn't work.I have already submitted a support request. Hope the site staff will resolve it soon.

Thanks again.


willmatter wrote:

After I saw your post I tried it, it works OK for me.


Direct link Reply with quote
 
Fuad Yahya  Identity Verified
Arabic
+ ...
Inconsistent Dec 18, 2005

The first time I tried it (during the membership drive), it worked just fine. Now, it does not seem to work at all. There is a bug in there somewhere.

Direct link Reply with quote
 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:34
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Yes. Dec 18, 2005

That's exactly my problem!

I did it alright last week. But now, when I try to redo it, the correct page doesn't show up.

Anyway, thanks for your input, Fuad.


Fuad Yahya wrote:

The first time I tried it (during the membership drive), it worked just fine. Now, it does not seem to work at all. There is a bug in there somewhere.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Jason Grimes
Local time: 01:34
SITE STAFF
Are you using a popup blocker? Dec 19, 2005

Hi Chinoise and Fuad,

Since the search for member ID feature uses a popup window, if your web browser uses a "popup blocker" that might prevent it from being shown. Are you using such a popup blocker?

If you continue to have trouble, does the status bar of your browser report any errors when you click the search link?

Thanks,

Jason


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:34
English to Chinese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Dear Jason, Dec 19, 2005

Thanks for your quick response.

This morning, I tried again. Surprisingly, it worked this time! I just sent out the browniz successfully.

Thanks all the same.


Jason Grimes wrote:

Hi Chinoise and Fuad,

Since the search for member ID feature uses a popup window, if your web browser uses a "popup blocker" that might prevent it from being shown. Are you using such a popup blocker?

If you continue to have trouble, does the status bar of your browser report any errors when you click the search link?

Thanks,

Jason


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to donate browniz points to respected colleagues?

Advanced search






BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search