Directory text ads released
Thread poster: Nahun Silva

Nahun Silva  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:04
zzz Test Language (1) to zzz Test Language (2)
Feb 15, 2006

Hi there,

Directory text ads have been released for the new freelancer directory. The ProZ.com Directory is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. The directory is searched daily by thousands of people--many of them outsourcers looking for translators and agencies with specific skills. ProZ.com Directory Text Ads provide a way for ProZ.com members (platinums), to stand out in their respective directories.

Directory Text Ads are precisely targeted to specific language pairs and disciplines. When an outsourcer sees a text ad in the directory, it is because the advertiser's skills are a good match for the outsourcer's needs. Directory Text ads are only avaliable to ProZ.com members (platinums).

To learn more about Directory Text Ads please click on the following link: http://www.proz.com/faq/freelancer_text_ads

Regards

Nahun Silva

Direct link Reply with quote

Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 22:04
Member (2005)
English to German
How to use? Feb 15, 2006

Is there a FAQ on how to use them? Or are they automatic?

TOPIC STARTER
There is a FAQ's Feb 15, 2006

Hi there,

You can go to MyProz.com -> My Text Ads and select the FAQ tab or go directly to http://www.proz.com/index.php3?sp=my_textads&eid_s=132825&show_mode=faq

Regards

Nahun Silva

Antoinette Verburg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2002)
English to Dutch
+ ...
editing my text ad Feb 15, 2006

Hi Nahun,

Just one thing... I don't seem to be able to edit my text ad anymore, nor can I see how many times it has been viewed.

Kind regards,

Antoinette

Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
You don't have permission to access this page Feb 15, 2006

Hi Nahun,
That's the message I get when I click 'Directory Text Ads' in the 'New at ProZ.com box' on home page.

Anything I can do to get permission?

Magda

TOPIC STARTER
Some instructions Feb 15, 2006

Hi Antoinette,

You can go to My Proz.com menu, then choose the My Text ads option, there you can see the list of your text ads, that list also shows the number of impressions and impressions remaining for your text ad, you should also be able to see the edit option in the right most column, of course you have to be logged in. When you try to edit your text ad, make sure you submit the changes and then confirm them using the "Confirm" button.

Regards

Nahun Silva

TOPIC STARTER
Try again Feb 15, 2006

Hi Magda

You can try to go to the Text ads page again. My fault, the link I posted was wrong, sorry.

Regards

Nahun Silva

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Directory text ads released

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search