https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_translator_coop/45405-release_announcement_site_localization_into_german_romanian_and_spanish_now_available.html

Release announcement: Site localization into German, Romanian and Spanish now available
Thread poster: Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 19:34
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Apr 20, 2006

Dear members,

Teams of volunteer members have been working hard over the last several months to localize ProZ.com into various languages. Now the results of their efforts are starting to show, as today we are releasing the German, Romanian and Spanish versions of the site. And several other languages are in the pipeline.

This localization effort will make this your language site even more user-friendly for the translators and interpreters, language service companies and
... See more
Dear members,

Teams of volunteer members have been working hard over the last several months to localize ProZ.com into various languages. Now the results of their efforts are starting to show, as today we are releasing the German, Romanian and Spanish versions of the site. And several other languages are in the pipeline.

This localization effort will make this your language site even more user-friendly for the translators and interpreters, language service companies and end-clients all over the globe.

Thanks go out to the teams for their hard work. To view the individual members of the current teams, please click http://www.proz.com/?sp=localization&sp_mode=team. And once again thanks to you, our members, for making these improvements possible.

When working on the newly localized views you will see at the bottom of the pages links to the localization leaders and team members' profiles. You are kindly invited to provide feedback about the localization directly to the localization teams.

Regards,
Enrique
Collapse

Balasubramaniam L.
Balasubramaniam L.  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 04:04
Member (2006)
English to Hindi
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Great news Apr 21, 2006

Eagerly waiting for the day when I will be able to see proz.com pages in Hindi.

Ana Naglić
Ana Naglić  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 00:34
Member (2005)
English to Croatian
+ ...
What about Croatian and Serbian? Apr 21, 2006

I'd like to help you.

M. Laut
M. Laut  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 05:34
English to Indonesian
+ ...
Indonesian is my language Apr 27, 2006

Don't forget to contact me !

Iolanta Vlaykova Paneva
Iolanta Vlaykova Paneva  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:34
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
ProZ in Bulgarian Jun 2, 2006

I would be glad to help you with Bulgarian interface.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Release announcement: Site localization into German, Romanian and Spanish now available

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »