Got KudoZ notifications for questions in wrong language pairs
Thread poster: Russ
Russ
Russ
Local time: 15:35
Portuguese to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 3, 2002

I had recently had a bit of a trouble in getting answers to my questions in the language pairs I specified previously. I am a bit upset because I got, instead, wrong language pairs, wrong questions that did not correspond to me. I hope this can be solved as soon as possible. I perfectly understand you had some inconveniences lately. Ich hoffe alles geht besser schon! Thank you for such a wonderful service! Russ

Vesna Zivcic
Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:35
German to Croatian
+ ...
Contact your moderator Nov 4, 2002

You can contact the moderator(s) for the language pair(s) your KudoZ questions were originally posted. S/he can either solve the problem immediately or bring it to close attention of ProZ.com staff.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 14:35
SITE FOUNDER
This is the result of technical problems Thursday and Friday Nov 4, 2002

Due to the technical difficulties we experienced Thursday and Friday, notifications were mis-sent. Sorry!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Got KudoZ notifications for questions in wrong language pairs

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »