Localization partial releases into Hindi, Armenian, Macedonian, Slovenian, and Bulgarian
Thread poster: Patrick Dotterer
Patrick Dotterer
Patrick Dotterer
Local time: 11:58
SITE STAFF
Aug 24, 2007

Dear ProZians,

We are proud to announce that ProZ.com has been partially localized into Hindi, Armenian, Macedonian, Slovenian, and Bulgarian.

A partial release happens when a localization team finishes the first phase of the localization project. While the respective languages are visible, the localization teams will continue to work on the other phases in order to complete the entire project. Once the project is complete, then we will notify the community and announ
... See more
Dear ProZians,

We are proud to announce that ProZ.com has been partially localized into Hindi, Armenian, Macedonian, Slovenian, and Bulgarian.

A partial release happens when a localization team finishes the first phase of the localization project. While the respective languages are visible, the localization teams will continue to work on the other phases in order to complete the entire project. Once the project is complete, then we will notify the community and announce the team members who were involved in the project(s). If you would like to use one of the localized versions, please go to the "site language" drop down menu (on the home page) and just choose the language you wish to view the site in.

If you are interested in being involved in the localization project, please feel free to contact me at patrick-at-proz.com.

Regards,
Patrick
Collapse

Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Sherefedin MUSTAFA
Netherlands
Local time: 17:58
Dutch to Albanian
+ ...
Congratulations Aug 25, 2007

Patrick Dotterer wrote:

Dear ProZians,

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for this great news and congratulations to all members who have been and are working on this projects for their contribution.

As far as I can see most all these languages have their own discussion forum:
Hindi, Armenian, Slovenian and Bulgarian.

I just wonder where the Macedonian forum is and where can I post topics in Macedonian?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Regards,
Sherefedin Mustafa

Pundora
Pundora  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 21:28
English to Hindi
+ ...
Great job!!! Aug 25, 2007

Hi Patrik,

It was really a pleasant experience to see the familiar proz.com Home Page in Hindi. More and more Hindi internet users will now learn about proz.com and online translations and many will get benefited in a big way. It will certainly encourage and help them explore and learn about online business in translation.

Congratulations and thanks for this big contribution towards Hindi.

Pundora

Mrudula Tambe
Mrudula Tambe  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 21:28
English to Marathi
+ ...
In memoriam
Great Opportunity Aug 31, 2007

Dear Patrick,

By making home page in Hindi (though partly), you are entering the new market of 150 Million+ people from India, Pakistan, Nepal and some other Asian countries. My good wishes are with you for your new venture.

Sincerely,

Mrudula.

Slaveya Dimitrova
Slaveya Dimitrova  Identity Verified
Bulgaria
Local time: 18:58
Member (2008)
Russian to Bulgarian
+ ...
Thank,s Sep 9, 2007

Dear PAtrick,
It was especialy nice for me to read your post. I would like to help, when you need my help. I,m from Bulgaria.....But i registered in proz.com, so you can read all about me in my profile. Best wishes to you and all your collegues in proz team
Slaveya

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Localization partial releases into Hindi, Armenian, Macedonian, Slovenian, and Bulgarian

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »