Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >
Staff member Justin has passed away
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Kcda
Kcda  Identity Verified
Turkish to English
+ ...
May he rest in peace Sep 19, 2007

Schalom.

Nobuo Kameyama
Nobuo Kameyama  Identity Verified
Japan
Local time: 04:23
English to Japanese
No words..... Sep 19, 2007

I seldom access to the top page of Proz.com so I was so surprised to know that the young intelligent ProZ.com staff, Justin died in tragic car accident...

My sincere condolences to Justin's family and friends.

Nobuo

Jo Macdonald
Jo Macdonald  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:23
Italian to English
+ ...
All the best mate Sep 20, 2007

Was good to know ya

Schwabamädle
Schwabamädle
Canada
Local time: 15:23
English to German
+ ...
My sincerest sympathy Sep 20, 2007

Justin..these are shocking news. I know you will be missed by so many people.

What a young nice person.
I do remember him as a very knowledgeable kind person with a lot of patience.

Andrea Di Marco

Pat Cheblus
Pat Cheblus
United States
Local time: 15:23
English
A note of thanks Sep 21, 2007

We would like to express our sincere gratitude and appreciation for the wonderful gift you have given to Justin and our entire family. We have been deeply touched by the kindness, love and support that you have expressed. Your condolences, poems, prayers and stories are a wonderful tribute to him.

As we struggle to deal with this devastating loss, knowing that he touched so many of your lives has helped to ease our pain.

Thank you for your support,
Patricia
... See more
We would like to express our sincere gratitude and appreciation for the wonderful gift you have given to Justin and our entire family. We have been deeply touched by the kindness, love and support that you have expressed. Your condolences, poems, prayers and stories are a wonderful tribute to him.

As we struggle to deal with this devastating loss, knowing that he touched so many of your lives has helped to ease our pain.

Patricia Chlebus/The Chlebus Family
Collapse

Adam Warren
Adam Warren  Identity Verified
France
Member (2005)
French to English
Any man's death diminishes me... Sep 21, 2007

...because I am involved in humanitie [John Donne, 17th century]

I hadn't the good fortune to know Justin personally, but whenever time and adversity pluck our brother and sister colleagues from this earthly community, I feel a sense of loss, of having failed to grasp opportunities of contact and the enrichment good company brings.

A Cistercian monk said of adversity and sadness, "life on earth is like a tapestry: we see the knots, but God sees the design".

... See more
...because I am involved in humanitie [John Donne, 17th century]

I hadn't the good fortune to know Justin personally, but whenever time and adversity pluck our brother and sister colleagues from this earthly community, I feel a sense of loss, of having failed to grasp opportunities of contact and the enrichment good company brings.

A Cistercian monk said of adversity and sadness, "life on earth is like a tapestry: we see the knots, but God sees the design".

I hope those close to Justin, in their very real grief, can derive some strength from the assurance that a good and talented man leaves behind him a positive heritage from his deeds, and the promise of something good, joyous and wholesome to come, that we have yet to fully apprehend.

With my prayers for the repose of Justin's soul in the courts of the Lord, I send my respectful best wishes to his family and friends in their bereavement.

Adam.

[Edited at 2007-09-21 04:38]
Collapse

Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 16:23
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Memories from Syracuse Sep 21, 2007

Pat Cheblus wrote:

Patricia Chlebus/The Chlebus Family

I had the opportunity of meeting Justin's family and some of his friends, and it became clear to me where "mi amigo" got his wonderful human warmth.

I met them after they had received such a terrible blow from life and they taught me a lesson in fortitude and humanity. Stricken by grief, they still found the strength to support each other and to look back without bitterness.

Wonderful stories were shared, histories that told a lot about Justin but also about those around him. Not the kind of stories that make it into the books, just simple stories of good people who work hard and love each other, and enjoy a good laugh, and some music, and having fun.

Dear James and Pat and Kathy and Matthew, and all the family members and friends whose names escape me now, thanks for having helped shape the Justin we so much enjoyed! I keep you all very close to my heart.

Enrique

Roberto Sangoi
Roberto Sangoi
Italy
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Ciao Justin Sep 28, 2007

Now we have to say "rest in peace", but I hope that your family and friends will live in your memory the days that without any reason Justin has lost.
Ciao Justin

Cinzia Michelis
Cinzia Michelis  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
goodbye Justin Sep 28, 2007

may your soul look upon us and smile from up above.

With deepest sympathy.

Cinzia

María Marta Semberoiz
María Marta Semberoiz  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 16:23
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Good bye, Justin. Sep 28, 2007

...until we meet again, may the Lord hold you in the palm of His hand...

My sincere condolences to Justin's family.

MM

Mer286
Mer286  Identity Verified
Argentina
Spanish to English
Goodbye Justin Sep 28, 2007

I never met Justin... he was so young!

Adiós... I'm SURE you're in peace wherever you are.

My condolences to Justin's family and friends.

Mercedes

Gabriele Twohig
Gabriele Twohig  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:23
English to German
Love and Peace Oct 1, 2007

... to you, Justin, and to all of you.

j3s
j3s
United States
Spanish to English
+ ...
Petition Oct 4, 2007

After talking with friends and family of Justin, a few of us have decided to come up with a petition for the town to make a guardrail on the curve where Justin had the accident.

This is meant for people who have used the road or have been in the area (according to one of the men from the office of Planning and Development for the town).

If you are someone from the area, or have been on Elmcrest Road before, please consider signing it. I will most likely schedule a meet
... See more
After talking with friends and family of Justin, a few of us have decided to come up with a petition for the town to make a guardrail on the curve where Justin had the accident.

This is meant for people who have used the road or have been in the area (according to one of the men from the office of Planning and Development for the town).

If you are someone from the area, or have been on Elmcrest Road before, please consider signing it. I will most likely schedule a meeting with the town supervisor in a week or two, depending on how fast I receive signatures.

Thanks so much!

http://thiscause.org/p/menu.php?p=Vallejo06872DB
Collapse

Nadine Kahn
Nadine Kahn  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
My sincerest condolences Nov 3, 2007

to his family and friends.

Rest in peace!

Sincerely,
Nadine

Monika Silea
Monika Silea  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 22:23
English to Romanian
+ ...
May he rest in peace! Nov 27, 2007

The rest is silence...

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Staff member Justin has passed away

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »