Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 10:42
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
Feb 26, 2008

Dear members,

A new tool has been made available for profiles of the kind "Freelancer translator and/or interpreter" and "Freelancer and agency / company". This tool will look into the profile and provide a personalized set of tips aimed at improving the probability of getting jobs, especially via directory searches, and in general to get the most out from ProZ.com.

You w
... See more
Dear members,

A new tool has been made available for profiles of the kind "Freelancer translator and/or interpreter" and "Freelancer and agency / company". This tool will look into the profile and provide a personalized set of tips aimed at improving the probability of getting jobs, especially via directory searches, and in general to get the most out from ProZ.com.

You will find this tool in your profile updater http://www.proz.com/quick_profile and in the "Jobs > Browse jobs page. Similar tools will be released in the future for other types of profiles.

Thanks to our members for supporting the site!

Kind regards,
Enrique
Collapse

Magda Dziadosz
Magda Dziadosz  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 15:42
Member (2004)
English to Polish
+ ...
Nice tool, thanks Feb 26, 2008

Hi Enrique,
it's a nice tool, thanks for your effort.

While we are at it: how can switch off notifications I receive by mail reminding me about WWA? I mean I'm perfectly aware if I have any WWA or not, so why pestering me by email?

Thanks,
Magda

Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 10:42
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
You can opt-out of reminders Feb 26, 2008

Magda Dziadosz wrote:

While we are at it: how can switch off notifications I receive by mail reminding me about WWA? I mean I'm perfectly aware if I have any WWA or not, so why pestering me by email?

Hi Magda,

Thanks for your kind words.

At the top-right corner of your profile updater there is a link "Opt-out of reminders". If you click on it you will see a check box (at the bottom of the same page) that will let you opt-out of "update your profile" reminders. If you tick on that box and save the information you will receive no further reminders or invitations to complete your profile.

Regards,
Enrique

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Personalized tips in your profile updater

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »