2009 virtual conference: When you are done for the day, please take a minute to complete a survey
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 06:06
Sep 30, 2009

Hi again,

When you are finished for the day with the conference, please take a minute to complete the post-conference survey: http://www.proz.com/survey/308

Don't get the wrong idea from this post... the event is only 1/3 over! Still plenty of time to take part... and all sessions will be playable all day.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-03 16:05 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Walter Landesman  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:06
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Duplicated entry Oct 1, 2009

Hi Henry,

I completed the survey yesterday. However, some time later, a question was made in one of the fora about which survey we were supposed to do, mentioning that there were two different surveys.

A link was provided, I clicked on it and it lead me to the same survey I had already delivered. In this situations, the system tells you "You have already done this survey" and prevents you from doing it again. Since that sign didn`t come up, I thought the first time hadn´t been registered, so I did it again, partially, almost blank, just to try. This time a sign did come up saying "Duplicated Entry...".

But my question is if my first entry counts, if it remains registered, or maybe the second deleted the first one? Should I do it again?

Besides, If I go the the link again now, the system still welcomes me and does not prevent me from doing it for a third time. It might be some kind of glitch I assume.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2009 virtual conference: When you are done for the day, please take a minute to complete a survey

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

• All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search