Discussion for Certified PRO Network virtual event session (2011): The translator-reviser relationship

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for Certified PRO Network virtual event session (2011): The translator-reviser relationship".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Andrea Quintana
Andrea Quintana  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 22:22
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Bug? Sep 8, 2011

Hi Everyone,

I can't import this session to my Windows calendar. I've had no problems with other program sessions. Is this a bug?

TIA,

Andrea

Sales Admin
Sales Admin

Local time: 21:22
English
Unable to replicate the bug. Sep 18, 2011

Andrea Quintana wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I can't import this session to my Windows calendar. I've had no problems with other program sessions. Is this a bug?

TIA,

Andrea

Hi Andrea

I have been unable to replicate the bug you mention with the calendar note function on this session page. Can you please submit a support ticket here: http://www.proz.com/support with details of exactly what is happening when you try to add the calendar notation?

Thanks.

Leslie MacFadyen
ProZ.com site staff

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for Certified PRO Network virtual event session (2011): The translator-reviser relationship

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »