Discussion for ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference session (2011): A few days of training, a lifetime of opportunities: getting started as a professional medical interpreter
rachelhart
rachelhart

Local time: 15:26
English to Portuguese
+ ...
not connecting Sep 30, 2011

I am not being able to start this session, is there something going on?

Thank you, Rachel

Nicola Beedle
Nicola Beedle  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:26
Spanish to English
+ ...
On-demand Sep 30, 2011

Hi there,

I missed a few sessions this morning but have since been on and attended a couple of the sessions. However, I wanted to catch up on the ones from this morning but when I click on the "on demand content" at the side of the title - nothing happens. When will this content be available and will I be able to access it having not attended that specific event?

Thanks!

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:26
Spanish to English
+ ...
on demand Sep 30, 2011

There is an issue where on demand videos are not being displayed to some. Rest assured we are working to solve it.

Regarding access - if you registered, and attended today, you will have access to the videos for 90 days - regardless of membership status, partial, non-members etc should/will have access.

We're working to solve this bug as fast as we can.

Regards,

Drew

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:26
Spanish to English
+ ...
On demand Sep 30, 2011

The on-demand videos should be working properly. I pseudo logged in as some on this forum that had issues and confirmed that the on-demand videos are working properly now.

Regards,

Drew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com's 2011 freelance translator virtual conference session (2011): A few days of training, a lifetime of opportunities: getting started as a professional medical interpreter

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »