Discussion for CAT Tool & Software Day session (2012): How a Microsoft Word document can be translated with SDL Trados Studio. From alignment to translation, review and delivery.
Ezequiel Martinez Kolodens
Ezequiel Martinez Kolodens
Local time: 02:32
French to Spanish
+ ...
Interested Sep 18, 2012

Hello! I am interested in this event/video.

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:32
Spanish to English
+ ...
Watch starting next week Sep 20, 2012

Thanks for expressing interest in the series of events. This video is a part of the September 28th, CAT Tool & Software day, however you can begin watching this video, and all videos in the http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/371/program Monday September 24th, 2012.

Thanks and hope to "see you" next week.

Drew

Alexandra Bourne
Alexandra Bourne  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:32
Spanish to English
+ ...
Will the videos be available after the event for viewing? Sep 27, 2012

Hi,
I would like to know if the videos will be available for viewing after the event.
Also, if yes, where can we find them?

Thanks,
Alexandra

Drew MacFadyen
Drew MacFadyen  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:32
Spanish to English
+ ...
Yes, videos available for at least 90 days Oct 2, 2012

If you are a ProZ.com member, or if you registered, and attended any one of the 5 days (even if just briefly) you will have access to all the on-demand recordings for at least 90 days.

Simply visit any of the session pages and scroll down to the "on-demand" section and press play on the video.

Thanks for attending the virtual events

Drew

Sara Meservey
Sara Meservey
Italy
Local time: 07:32
English to Italian
+ ...
not yet a member Oct 3, 2012

Hello, I recently purchased my one-year membership (last sunday 30th September). My status hasn't been ajourned can I still download the videos? Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend any of the events.
Thanks
Sara

Jennifer Byers
Jennifer Byers  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:32
Portuguese to English
Can't seem to visualize it in a bigger format Oct 3, 2012

Hi, when I access this I can only seem to see it in a tiny window on this page. Am I being very stupid? How do I visualize it in a normal, full-screen size? As it is, it's too small to see what he's clicking on!

Thanks.
Jennifer

Alexandra Bourne
Alexandra Bourne  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:32
Spanish to English
+ ...
Viewing the video in a large window Oct 4, 2012

Hello Jennifer,
I had the same problem, then I realized that if I hover the cursor over the video, some icons appear, One of those icons shows a rectangle with a smaller rectangle within. Click that icon to make the video appear in the full window.
I hope this helps,
Alexandra

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for CAT Tool & Software Day session (2012): How a Microsoft Word document can be translated with SDL Trados Studio. From alignment to translation, review and delivery.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »