Discussion for Networking event for Poetry & Literature translators session (2013): Post event recap

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for Networking event for Poetry & Literature translators session (2013): Post event recap".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Juliana Mraz
Germany
Local time: 02:38
Slovak to German
+ ...
lucky or not Aug 7, 2013

I could not acces more than one topic discussion, it was inpossible, but I already managed to find an author

Direct link Reply with quote

Anna Herbst  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 12:38
Member (2008)
English to Swedish
+ ...

No luck at all... Aug 8, 2013

I tried for over an hour, but was unable to access any of the sessions. Australia is not very advanced when it comes to internet connections, particularly if you live outside the major inner city areas. I am about an hour away from the Melbourne CBD and can only get the first generation ADSL which is not always enough for more sophisticated internet usage such as last nights networking event. Very annoying.

Hope those of you more fortunate had a fruitful session.

Cheers from Down-under,
Anna

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for Networking event for Poetry & Literature translators session (2013): Post event recap

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search