International Translation Day 2017

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event on September 26-27th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

Discussion for Networking event for Poetry & Literature translators session (2013): Post event recap

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for Networking event for Poetry & Literature translators session (2013): Post event recap".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Juliana Mraz
Germany
Local time: 15:00
Slovak to German
+ ...
lucky or not Aug 7, 2013

I could not acces more than one topic discussion, it was inpossible, but I already managed to find an author

Direct link Reply with quote

Anna Herbst  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 23:00
Member (2008)
English to Swedish
+ ...

No luck at all... Aug 8, 2013

I tried for over an hour, but was unable to access any of the sessions. Australia is not very advanced when it comes to internet connections, particularly if you live outside the major inner city areas. I am about an hour away from the Melbourne CBD and can only get the first generation ADSL which is not always enough for more sophisticated internet usage such as last nights networking event. Very annoying.

Hope those of you more fortunate had a fruitful session.

Cheers from Down-under,
Anna

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for Networking event for Poetry & Literature translators session (2013): Post event recap

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search