International Translation Day 2018

Join ProZ.com/TV for a FREE event September 25-26th celebrating International Translation Day! 50+ hours of content, Chat, Live Q&A & more. Join 1,000's of linguists from around the globe as ProZ.com/TV celebrates International Translation Day.

Click for Full Participation

Discussion for CAT Tool & Software Day session (2014): Where have we come from... Trends in the market today

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for CAT Tool & Software Day session (2014): Where have we come from... Trends in the market today".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

eski  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 07:25
Member (2008)
Spanish to English
+ ...

Somewhat satisfied Sep 29, 2014

To the presenter: Your voice is clear and your pronunciation is good. However, sometimes your intonation seems almost "lacadaisical" - as if you were bored wth the subject although I'm sure this is not your intention. Personally, I like to think that the person who's making a presentation would be excited about the product they're trying to sell or introduce. This is just my personal opinión.icon_smile.gif)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for CAT Tool & Software Day session (2014): Where have we come from... Trends in the market today

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search