Discussion for SDL Trados Studio 2015 is here! session (2015): SDL Trados Studio 2015 – Your productivity, our technology

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for SDL Trados Studio 2015 is here! session (2015): SDL Trados Studio 2015 – Your productivity, our technology ".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Infomedia7
India
German to English
+ ...
Can we have repeat sessions? Jul 8, 2015

Would it be possible to have repeats of these sessions and if not, would it be possible to download them?

Direct link Reply with quote

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
Yes recordings available Jul 8, 2015

Yes, all sessions are recorded and will be available to attendees immediately after the session ends. Just visit http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/667/program Thanks!

Drew

JH Cha  Identity Verified
South Korea
Local time: 19:07
English to Korean
+ ...
maybe too early for a new user? Jul 8, 2015

Im a new user who recently bought 2014, and I think I didn't quite get the file based TM and any file TM part, so is it impossible for user to use accumulated file based memory like any file TM? is there no way to change file based TM into any file TM?

Robert Rietvelt  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:37
Member (2006)
Spanish to Dutch
+ ...
Very informative Jul 8, 2015

Possibilities are endless. I will have a second look when I have a bit more time.

Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for SDL Trados Studio 2015 is here! session (2015): SDL Trados Studio 2015 – Your productivity, our technology

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €495 / $595
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €495 / $595 / £425 / ¥70,000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search