Discussion for SDL Trados Studio 2015 is here! session (2015): SDL Trados Studio 2015 – an introduction to the SDL Language Platform and SDL Trados Studio 2015

Susana Magnani  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Spanish
+ ...
Can't get licence number for 2015 which I bought Jul 10, 2015

Hello,

I bought an upgrade from Studio 2011 to 2015 a few days ago (July 1st or 2nd, I believe), and I only get the free trial. I go into the "Licences" area of my account on SDL.com and it only shows my old Studio 2011/Passolo/Trados 2007 licences. No licence number for my purchase, which has been paid for and debited from my credit card. Please help. Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for SDL Trados Studio 2015 is here! session (2015): SDL Trados Studio 2015 – an introduction to the SDL Language Platform and SDL Trados Studio 2015

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search