Discussion for ProZ.com 2015 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2015): Information System for Quality Assurance in Translation, Education and Management

Iryna Gavrylenko
Poland
English to Russian
+ ...
On-demand Sep 30, 2015

I'm interested in this presentation. How and when can I get into it?

transfromvic
Local time: 21:25
Russian to English
+ ...
Speaker Oct 14, 2015

Please send me an E-mail via ProZ (by viewing my ProZ profile) and indicate your E-mail address. I will reply with more articles in English and the archive of the information system I have developed if you are interested.

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/668/program/10556 Oct 19, 2015

To view the session visit the session page at http://www.proz.com/virtual-conferences/668/program/10556 and you will see the embedded video player at the bottom of the page. This is only available to those that attended the live event on September 29-30th.

Thanks

Drew

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com 2015 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2015): Information System for Quality Assurance in Translation, Education and Management

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search