incheiere de traducere????
Thread poster: traduceriES
traduceriES
Romania
Local time: 04:55
Romanian to Spanish
Nov 11, 2009

Buna ziua, de curand am obtinut autorizatia de traducator, inca nu am experienta de aceea incerc sa-mi faco baza de date, m a poate ajuta cineva cu un exemplu de traducere legalizata din engleza in romania si din romana in engleza, mai exact ce se scrie la incheiere. va multumesc.

Direct link Reply with quote

Dasa Suciu  Identity Verified
English to Romanian
+ ...
Cine caută ... se poate să şi găsească! Nov 12, 2009

Pentru mai multe informaţii:

http://www.proz.com/forum/romanian/16852-model_de_traducere_autorizata.html

traduceriES
Romania
Romanian to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
buna Nov 12, 2009

mersi pt raspuns

liviu roth
United States
Local time: 21:55
Romanian to English
+ ...
În US Nov 13, 2009

În US, încheierile de traduceri sunt mult mai puțin sofisticate și sună cam așa :

I ,XXXXXXXX, residing at XXXXXXX (adresa) PA.19003 hereby state that I am a certified translator between the Romanian language and English and that the official Romanian document presented to me has been accurately translated from Romanian into English to the best of my knowledge.

T R A N S L A T O R,

Sandra& Kenneth  Identity Verified
Israel
Member (2009)
French to English
+ ...
In Israel Nov 13, 2009

La noi nu exista traducatori autorizati.

Dau o declaratie care suna cam asa:

I, the undersigned, XXX bearer of ID No. 12345678 having been duly warned of my obligation to speak the truth, and that my failure to do so will render me liable to the penalties prescribed by law, do hereby solemnly make the following declaration:

1. I reside at XXXX.
2. I am well acquainted with the Romanian and English languages.
3. The attached document is a correct English translation of the facsimile/scanned document drawn up in the Romanian language which has been produced to me.
4. My name and identity number as stated above are correct and the contents of this declaration are true.

liviu roth
United States
Local time: 21:55
Romanian to English
+ ...
Sangro, Nov 15, 2009

Punctul 3 te face "liable"; ce se întâmplă dacă traducerea nu este absolut corectă, deși ți-ai dat toată osteneala ? Ai afirmat că traducerea este corectă.
Sugerez o "acoperire" : " to the best of my abilities/knowledge" , unde, dacă ai greșit ai măcar scuza că "atâta am știut" ....

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucica Abil[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

incheiere de traducere????

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search