Off topic: Contract Linguist _FBI_ romanilor cu cetatenia americana
Thread poster: Marcela MF
| | Marcela MF
Local time: 03:22
English to Romanian
acest job se adreseaza romanilor cu cetatenia americana:
* English and Romanian languages
* United States citizenship
* Willingness to renounce dual citizenship.
* Professional level fluency in a foreign language needed by the FBI.
* Ability to pass a language proficiency test battery, a polygraph examination, and a comprehensive background investigation.
* Available to work 20 hours or more per week, if work is available.
( contract linguist)
[Edited at 2006-01-25 08:21]
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
Contract Linguist _FBI_ romanilor cu cetatenia americana
|SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance|
|The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.|
SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.
More info »
|Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business|
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
More info »