Off topic: Contract Linguist _FBI_ romanilor cu cetatenia americana
Thread poster: Marcela MF
| | Marcela MF
Local time: 04:17
English to Romanian
acest job se adreseaza romanilor cu cetatenia americana:
* English and Romanian languages
* United States citizenship
* Willingness to renounce dual citizenship.
* Professional level fluency in a foreign language needed by the FBI.
* Ability to pass a language proficiency test battery, a polygraph examination, and a comprehensive background investigation.
* Available to work 20 hours or more per week, if work is available.
( contract linguist)
[Edited at 2006-01-25 08:21]
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
Contract Linguist _FBI_ romanilor cu cetatenia americana
|Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business|
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
More info »
|SDL MultiTerm 2017|
|Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.|
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
More info »