Off topic: Chat in romanian language
Thread poster: Daniele Martoglio
Excuse me if I write in english, but i don't speak romanian.. I would like to know the adresses of chat in romanian language.
I'm italian, i live in Poland, and a part of my self-learning of polish was with IRC and chat, when I lived in Italy...
I'm interested about Romania, so I would like to try this way to have contact with romanian language beeing in Poland...
Thank you for information.
------------ note added many hours later -----------------
Until now more than 100 people readed my post, and NONE answered. There are some possibilities:
1) In Romania there are no chat. I't forbidden to know NEW people across internet. You heve permission to talk just with "know" people. So say mother to every romanian child. So Proz it's very popular, because it's a place where romanian people can talk toghther.
2) The romanian members of Proz NEVER use chat. Chat exist but in romanian culture just outsider, people of very-bottom of society use it.
3) The romanian members of Proz try to convince me (and the other members) that they DON'T use chat.
4) The romanian members of Proz are afraid that this "dangerous italian" will pick up innocent romanian girls in chat, so they make a "conspiracy of silence" to defend them
5) Olny monkey write in English in romanian forum, and Romanian people don't like to speak with monkeys
6) I began to have serious difficulties with my fantasy to find one other reason..
[Edited at 2007-01-19 15:10]
| || |
For the Romanian users of ProZ.com, it stands to reason that IRC is not the most fortunate choice for learning Romanian, cuz more ofn than not, pipl tend to write with no diacritical marks, uze bizzare spelling and allkindasloppystuff and, consequently, they (the ProZ users) silently connive in order to protect you from learning a corrupted Romanian language.
BTW, Romanians like to speak to all living things, even to their plants; that of course, after a certain age, when they've gotten past the motherly interdiction of not talking to strangers. I had a hamster once and I was always delighted to converse with it.
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »
Chat in romanian language
|PerfectIt consistency checker|
|Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy|
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
More info »
|Déjà Vu X3 |
|Try it, Love it|
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
More info »