Belarus
Local time: 04:03
Member (2005)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
банк. счет Nov 9, 2008

Появилась возможность принимать средства на банковский счет. Реквизиты - по запросу.

Uldis Liepkalns
Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Requisites Nov 9, 2008

Hi Vitali,

please send them to me to uldis_at_tulko_dot_lv.

TIA,

Uldis

Vitali Stanisheuski wrote:

Появилась возможность принимать средства на банковский счет. Реквизиты - по запросу.

Alla Tulina (X)
Alla Tulina (X)  Identity Verified
Estonia
German to Russian
+ ...
Большое спасибо за добрый поступок! Nov 9, 2008

Дорогой Виталий, большое спасибо за ваш добрый поступок! Раз столько людей пропустили через себя чужую боль и послали всю свою добрую энергию, Юрию это обязательно поможет!

MariusV
MariusV  Identity Verified
Lithuania
English to Lithuanian
+ ...
my proposal Nov 10, 2008

Hi folks,

Despite I do not know Yuri, but I can imagine the situation and any modest help from one person can turn into a real support if many people help.

So, from what I have heard about Yuri's situation, I propose the following:

Can someone explain for his wife as how to open a Moneybookers.com account in HER own name where we can easiliy send some cash? Having in mind that his wife will only need to withdraw the money, nothing else apart of the usual ba
... See more
Hi folks,

Despite I do not know Yuri, but I can imagine the situation and any modest help from one person can turn into a real support if many people help.

Can someone explain for his wife as how to open a Moneybookers.com account in HER own name where we can easiliy send some cash? Having in mind that his wife will only need to withdraw the money, nothing else apart of the usual bank account is needed (for that one does not need to have a credit/debit card, to fill in various additional registratios and/or do some formal verifications). I suggest that someone in Belarus helps to create a MB account for Yuri's wife and posts the requisites needed for the transfer (all is needed - the email for transfer). Can someone in Belarus do that? I will also try to inform as many people in Lithuania about this situation. Neighbours must help and support each other, esp. in such situations.

P.S. Sorry for not writing in Russian but hope the majority will be able to understand.
Collapse

Vitali Stanisheuski
Vitali Stanisheuski
Belarus
Member (2005)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
solution Nov 10, 2008

MariusV wrote:

Hi folks,

Can someone explain for his wife as how to open a Moneybookers.com account in HER own name where we can easiliy send some cash? Having in mind that his wife will only need to withdraw the money, nothing else apart of the usual bank account is needed (for that one does not need to have a credit/debit card, to fill in various additional registratios and/or do some formal verifications). I suggest that someone in Belarus helps to create a MB account for Yuri's wife and posts the requisites needed for the transfer (all is needed - the email for transfer). Can someone in Belarus do that? I will also try to inform as many people in Lithuania about this situation. Neighbours must help and support each other, esp. in such situations.

P.S. Sorry for not writing in Russian but hope the majority will be able to understand.

Hi, Marius,
the solution for receiveng money is already found - an appropriate bank account with an appropriate cash withdrawal option. It is the actually the best one that can be figured out. The other ones require time and aren't simple in our country.
Thank you for your interest.

Uldis Liepkalns
Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Hi Vitaly Nov 10, 2008

I'm online with Marius in Skype. Please don't get him wrong. What he wanted to propose was some cheaper way to transfer- e.g. for the transfer to the Bank you gave me today just as a transfer fee my Bank today charged me EUR 30.-

But if it Moneybookers or Paypal doesn't work in your country the way they do here - little bright other ideas we can propose.

Uldis

Hi, Marius,
the solution for receiveng money is already found - an appropriate bank account with an appropriate cash withdrawal option. It is the actually the best one that can be figured out. The other ones require time and aren't simple in our country.

[Edited at 2008-11-10 22:26]

Vitali Stanisheuski
Vitali Stanisheuski
Belarus
Member (2005)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
новости Nov 12, 2008

Вчера вечером разговаривал по телефону с Еленой. Юрия переводят из интенсивной палаты в обычную. Привязывать руки-ноги уже не будут (раньше привязывали, т.к. мог не осознавая начать активно двигаться и срывать капельницу), будет посвободнее. Т.е. постепенно может позволить �... See more
Вчера вечером разговаривал по телефону с Еленой. Юрия переводят из интенсивной палаты в обычную. Привязывать руки-ноги уже не будут (раньше привязывали, т.к. мог не осознавая начать активно двигаться и срывать капельницу), будет посвободнее. Т.е. постепенно может позволить себе бОльшую активность и свободу действий, если можно так сказать (с учетом того общего режима отдыха и отсутствия нагрузок, который был).
Жена в то время была в больнице, дала трубку Юрию, поговорили. Оптимистично рассчитывает, что может уже за неделю поправится. Дай-то Бог!...

Благодарю всех (и Елена передают благодарности) за оказание помощи Юрию.
Collapse

Ekaterina Khovanovitch
Ekaterina Khovanovitch  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Spanish to Russian
+ ...
Передайте ему, Виталий... Nov 12, 2008

чтобы не торопился начинать работать. И вообще избегал перегрузок.

Nikolai Muraviev
Nikolai Muraviev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
English to Russian
+ ...
Слава Богу! Хорошие новости... Nov 12, 2008

Раз переводят в общую палату - значит, дело на поправку!

Только пусть не торопится:
Оптимистично рассчитывает, что может уже за неделю поправится. Дай-то Бог!...

мы всё равно всего не переведем, ему оставим
(серьезно)
Тут нельзя форсировать - иначе можно навредить! Так что пусть врачей слушается и поменьше напрягается.

Lyudmila Gorbunova (married Zanella)
Lyudmila Gorbunova (married Zanella)  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 03:03
Italian to Russian
+ ...
Наконец-то! Nov 12, 2008

Вот теперь можно вздохнуть с облегчением, теперь Юрий точно поправится! Только не надо пока нагрузок, пусть лечится и отдыхает. Будем ждать, когда он появится на ПРОЗе со своими стихотворными ответами!

Oleg Delendyk
Oleg Delendyk
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
Ура! Nov 12, 2008

Lyudmila Gorbunova (married Zanella) wrote:

Вот теперь можно вздохнуть с облегчением, теперь Юрий точно поправится! Только не надо пока нагрузок, пусть лечится и отдыхает. Будем ждать, когда он появится на ПРОЗе со своими стихотворными ответами!

Пусть вначале съездит в санаторий.

Erzsébet Czopyk
Erzsébet Czopyk  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 03:03
Member (2006)
Russian to Hungarian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
unbelievable Nov 13, 2008

Ja tol'ko uznala obo vsem. Zhelaju skorejsego vizdorovlenija...

Andrej
Andrej  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:03
Member (2005)
German to Russian
+ ...
Совершенно верно! Nov 13, 2008

Oleg Delendyk wrote:

Пусть вначале съездит в санаторий.

Очень правильный совет, Олег, полностью присоединяюсь! И еще распорядок дня наладить как следует, а то вечно у нас все наперекосяк, от этого и страдаем тоже.

Margarita
Margarita
United States
Local time: 21:03
Member (2003)
Russian to English
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Привет и пожелания выздоровления Юрию-- Nov 14, 2008

Виталий,
будьте добры, когда будете общаться с Юрием, передавайте ему и от меня теплый привет и пожелания скорейшего выздоровления. Мысленно с вами! Юрий очень меня поддержал добрыми словами и полезными советами, когда я только начинала трудиться "на вольных хлебах", я это помню и глубоко ему признательна. Дай ему Бог здоровья!

Vitali Stanisheuski
Vitali Stanisheuski
Belarus
Member (2005)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
- Nov 15, 2008

Юрий уже может присаживаться, После выходных собирается уже вставать. Спит уже не так долго, днем в основном бодрствует, хотя и устает быстро.
Коллеги, ваши приветы передаю, ваша поддержка помогает. Елена передает Юрий сообщения с форума.

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ваша моральная и духовная поддержка требуется Юрию Смирнову

Translation news in Russian Federation

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »