https://www.proz.com/forum/russian/27740-several_phrases_from_windows_xp_russian_os.html

several phrases from windows xp russian os
Thread poster: arkady07
Dec 20, 2004

i do not have windows xp russian os and am having trouble downloading the dictionaries from microsoft.
can someone please look at their os or glossary and give me terms for the following. zaranee blagodaren za otvet.
Context
In the Performance Options dialog box, on the Data Execution Prevention tab, select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
Terms I need
-Performance Options
... See more

i do not have windows xp russian os and am having trouble downloading the dictionaries from microsoft.
can someone please look at their os or glossary and give me terms for the following. zaranee blagodaren za otvet.
Context
In the Performance Options dialog box, on the Data Execution Prevention tab, select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
Terms I need
-Performance Options
-Data Execution Prevention
-Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select
-Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation news in Russian Federation

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »