Kirill Semenov
Kirill Semenov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 03:09
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
Jun 8, 2006

Только что разослал регулярным заказчикам известие о том, что в течение месяца моя ежедневная производительность упадёт примерно вдвое.

Интересно, есть ещё такие же, как я?

[Edited at 2006-06-08 14:46]

Konstantin Kisin
Konstantin Kisin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:09
Russian to English
+ ...
не совсем но почти :) Jun 8, 2006

Разослать не разослал, но буду это время сильно занят

Nik-On/Off
Nik-On/Off  Identity Verified
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
Это называется взять "больничный", Кирилл :) Jun 8, 2006

Вот если бы чемпионат мира по боксу был, я бы точно на дно залег до его окончания. А так, конечно, буду продолжать работать ...... в перерыве между таймами

[Edited at 2006-06-08 14:50]

Oleg Rudavin
Oleg Rudavin  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Member (2003)
English to Ukrainian
+ ...
Я бы еще добавил, Jun 8, 2006

...что после проигрышей некоторых команд вероятность ошибок в переводах может значительно увеличиваться

Natalia Elo
Natalia Elo  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:09
English to Russian
+ ...
Стенгазета у нас дома, уже месяц как висит. Jun 8, 2006

To be printed and handed to love ones!

1. From 9 June to 9 July 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.

2. During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without
... See more
To be printed and handed to love ones!

1. From 9 June to 9 July 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.

2. During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote control, you will lose an eye.

3. If you have to pass by in front of the TV during a game, I don't mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting me. If you decide to stand nude in front of the TV, make sure you put clothes on right after because if you catch a cold, I wont have time to take you to the doctor or look after you during the World Cup month.

4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell from the second floor...it wont happen.

5. It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on, and please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6am, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.

6. Please, please, please!! if you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say "get over it, its only a game", or "don't worry, they'll win next time". If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called "words of encouragement" will only lead to a break up or divorce.

7. You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials are on, and only if the halftime score is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying "one" game, hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to "spend time together".

8. The replays of the goals are very important. I don't care if I have seen them or I haven't seen them, I want to see them again. Many times.

9. Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because:
a) I will not go,
cool.gif I will not go, and
c) I will not go.

10. But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.

11. The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying "but you have already seen this...why don't you change the channel to something we can all watch??", the reply will be: "Refer to Rule #2 of this list".

12. And finally, please save your expressions such as "Thank God the World Cup is only every 4 years". I am immune to these words, because after this comes the Champions League, Italian League, Spanish League, Premier League, etc etc.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Regards,
Men of the World

Шучу конечно, нигде это у нас не висит, по мылу прислал кто-то
Collapse

Nik-On/Off
Nik-On/Off  Identity Verified
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
. Jun 8, 2006

Это над нами, мужиками, посмеялись или мне показалось?

Vladimir Vaguine
Vladimir Vaguine  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
English to Russian
+ ...
Какие уж тут шутки... Jun 8, 2006

Nik-On/Off wrote:

http://www.google.ru/search?hl=ru&q="If%20you%20decide%20to%20stand%20nude%20in%20front%20of%20the%20TV"&lr=

Olga Dubeshka (X)
Olga Dubeshka (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 20:09
Russian to English
+ ...
AMERIKANSKIY FUTBOL Jun 8, 2006

Samenite "World Cup" na "Superbowl " i vy imeete predstavlenie chto u nas proishodit EZhEGODNO !!

Natalia Elo
Natalia Elo  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:09
English to Russian
+ ...
Нет, ну что Вы, как можно:))))) Jun 8, 2006

Nik-On/Off wrote:

Святое ведь.

Моя семья (ну и я естественно тоже) идет завтра смотреть футбол вот на этом экране:

Larissa Dinsley
Larissa Dinsley  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:09
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
Дать адрес? Jun 9, 2006

"Let’s face it; football isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, is it?

You’re not alone if you don’t fancy a month in front of the telly watching grown men kick a little ball about. Already getting sick of the speculation and the so-called “expert opinions” (both on and off the telly!)? Don’t want to know about injuries, metatarsals, unfair refereeing decisions, naff songs? Sick of the sight of car flags and football shirts?"

Гостиница в Англии. С
... See more
"Let’s face it; football isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, is it?

You’re not alone if you don’t fancy a month in front of the telly watching grown men kick a little ball about. Already getting sick of the speculation and the so-called “expert opinions” (both on and off the telly!)? Don’t want to know about injuries, metatarsals, unfair refereeing decisions, naff songs? Sick of the sight of car flags and football shirts?"

Гостиница в Англии. Судя по всему, там сейчас хорошо. Персонал гостиницы штрафуется за произнесенное "ругательное" слово - "футбол".

Разослать, что ли объявление заказчикам: в течение следующего месяца готова поработать за себя и за того парня, который потерял чувство реальности у телевизора?

Всем - приятного времяпрепровождения!
Collapse

Levan Namoradze
Levan Namoradze  Identity Verified
Georgia
Local time: 04:09
Member (2005)
English to Georgian
+ ...
:-) Jun 9, 2006

Olga Dubeshka wrote:

Samenite "World Cup" na "Superbowl " i vy imeete predstavlenie chto u nas proishodit EZhEGODNO !!

А-а-а! Супербоул даже не сравнить с ЭТИМ! Супербоул есть каждый год, а ЭТО СВЯТОЕ - раз в четыре года!

Levan Namoradze
Levan Namoradze  Identity Verified
Georgia
Local time: 04:09
Member (2005)
English to Georgian
+ ...
Кстати, Jun 9, 2006

за неимением "своих" (кроме Украйны, конечно!), кто за кого будет болеть? Я с 1978-го за Французов.

Oleksandr Melnyk
Oleksandr Melnyk  Identity Verified
Ukraine
English to Russian
А баба Яга против Jun 9, 2006

Levan Namoradze wrote:

за неимением "своих" (кроме Украйны, конечно!), кто за кого будет болеть? Я с 1978-го за Французов.

На каждом чемпионате по-разному. В 1998 болел за Францию, в 2000 - болел против Франции (и был жутко расстроен, когда они опять выиграли). В 2002 был очень рад, когда французы заняли последнее место в группе, но мою радость подпортила Россия, за которую я болел. Евро 2004 не смог посмотреть, был в Канаде. Зато застал там финал кубка Стенли. После чего местные смотрели на меня очень хмуро, т.к. в финале Калгари проиграли Тампе-Бей 1:2, а обе шайбы за Тампу забросил украинский легионер Руслан Федотенко.
Сейчас буду болеть, понятное дело, за Украину, и однозначно против Бразилии (сколько можно выигрывать, надо ж и совесть знать!)

Jarema
Jarema  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Member (2003)
German to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Нох айне Baba-Jaga Jun 9, 2006

Сколько себя помню, болею за Германию.;-)

Sergei Vasin
Sergei Vasin  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Member (2008)
English to Russian
+ ...
За Англию (кроме своих, разумеется) Jun 9, 2006

Мне их всегда жалко - не везет им на чемпионатах мира (то что на моей памяти: рука Марадоны - в 86, немцам по пенальти проиграли и в матче за третье место вратарь начудил - в 90-м, в 94 - их, по-моему, не было, в 98 - Бекхэм все испортил, ну а на прошлом с бразильцами не повезло - рано на них попали)

Pages in topic:   [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

На футбол! :)

Translation news in Russian Federation

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »