be aware of this company!!!!!!
Thread poster: jim summer

jim summer  Identity Verified
China
Member (2011)
English to Chinese
May 5, 2013

I have done a En to Chinese translation job early March for an agency :www.languagemet.com
the PM had promised pay within 2 days after job.but it's nearly 2 MONTH,still no payment,I write many emails for the payment and the reason of late payment,they never replied,finally a PM contacted me via skpye,just tell me to wait everytime,said they had financial problems,but they never give you a definite payment time.and their rate is very low.their PM never had a formal company email but sth like XXX06@gmai.com and their PO is very informal no company logo and address and other contact details on ,not PDF one too.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Edited at 2013-05-05 10:19 GMT]

Tony M
France
Local time: 03:18
French to English
+ ...
Well known scammer May 5, 2013

This company has been discussed before in this scams forum.

Always, when working for a new company, it's essential to do a bit of research first; if you had searched for the name here before starting work, you could have saved yourself this disappointment.

jim summer  Identity Verified
China
Member (2011)
English to Chinese
TOPIC STARTER
many thanks May 5, 2013

Tony M wrote:

This company has been discussed before in this scams forum.

Hi Tony ,
many thanks,I had tried to search the name on the blueboard,but got nothing,I should have search in the forum too.many thanks then.

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Alejandro Cavalitto[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

be aware of this company!!!!!!

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search