Thread poster: Tatjana Baumgärtner

Tatjana Baumgärtner  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:23
German to English
+ ...
Dec 19, 2013

Dear colleagues,

as the above-mentioned topic is a already known and reported problem, I would like to invite all of them that were betrayed by this person to contact me or to leave a message here, as me and my lawyer have found a solution in this case to find the identity that is behind David Higbee (at) gmx.net.

In order to enforce this and, of course, in order to get the money you deserve, I think it would be a good idea if we build up a group to "go and get him".

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tatjana

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 12:23
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Hi Tatjana Dec 20, 2013

I am not sure if you have seen this, but just in case: please see the scam alert of November 1, 2013: "Scammer operating under various names" at http://wiki.proz.com/wiki/index.php/Translator_scam_alert_reports

Natalia
P.S. Moving the thread to the scams forum

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Alejandro Cavalitto[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Identity theft - "David Higbee"

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search