Liviu-Lee Roth
United States
Local time: 22:50
Romanian to English
+ ...
Feb 7, 2014

Translating ??

To: liviulee6

Good morning my name is Abdul Ramon raj anand one of mulk raj anand grandson. am translating one of the Famous Author book in all local language we can find a Translators for. we need his book to go more global. i understand how competent the people on this site and how reliable they are with job like this.am looking for a translator for any language so if you have any free time and you want to make some extra money. i mean if you free to do this article for me. the article is attach please check blow (attachment )check the article and tell me your last price and how long it going take please take your time to do this job please send me your total and your method of payment. for us we can pay with a cashier's check or a bank wire.just let me know what you want and please get back to me. and tell me what language you do please

No need to justify why it is a SCAM !

Stay safe,
Lee

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Alejandro Cavalitto[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Abdul Ramon raj anand scam

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search