French to English
+ ...
May 2, 2014

Title: THE RIGHT TO LIVE

Content:
Dear friends

My letter is a little strange...
Please have patience to read it.

My name is Eugen Hulub. I am from Romania.
I graduated from the military high school "Stephen the Great" in the town Campulung Moldovenesc (1976) and Military school of active officers of antiaircraft missiles in the town Brasov (1979).
I worked 3 years as active officer
... See more

Title: THE RIGHT TO LIVE

Content:
Dear friends

My letter is a little strange...
Please have patience to read it.

My name is Eugen Hulub. I am from Romania.
I graduated from the military high school "Stephen the Great" in the town Campulung Moldovenesc (1976) and Military school of active officers of antiaircraft missiles in the town Brasov (1979).
I worked 3 years as active officer (lieutenant) then I got sick (psychiatric illness)and I was passed into reserve (as invalid).
I wrote numerous sheets and several notebooks with critical remarks about the communist regime and about the dictatorship of Nicolae Ceausescu.
In the year 1986 I wanted to cross fraudulently the border in order to get abroad. The border guards caught me, knocked me, I was arrested, I was sentenced to prison. I was 8 months in the prison, being liberated by a Decree for Clemency of Nicolae Ceausescu.
The communist Security (the political police in the communist regime) in the town Vaslui was descended to my domicile (the small apartment in the street Mihail Kogalniceanu) and made search. They found my numerous sheets and several notebooks with anticommunist writing which they have taken. They questioned me and
investigated me during one year (for one year) about this anticommunist writing. I must say that I had a file at Security with my name. This file was very voluminous: anticommunist writing and anti-Ceausescu writing (the numerous sheets and several notebooks) and the numerous consignments of interrogations which I supported during a year.
This anticommunist BULKY FILE was destroyed IMMEDIATELY after December 1989 by the officers of Security in the town Vaslui, thus the proof of my dissidence against the dictatorship disappeared. It is the PROBLEM OF MY LIFE: the anticommunist bulky file which was destroyed and the fact I have not the proof of my dissidence against communist regime.
Probably NOBODY IN ROMANIA had such an anticommunist BULKY FILE at "Security" as anticommunist dissident (opposer).
I was one of the big anticommunist dissidents of Romania during communist regime, but I did not get any rights - material or moral rights - for my sacrifice.
I think it is an injustice the fact that other ones - without any anticommunist manifestation during communist regime before 1989 - got functions, money, numerous material and moral privileges.
The authorities in Romania don't help me.
I am a former anticommunist dissident, a fighter against communism.
Do you know how it is to be alone and hounded in a dictatorship?
In order to prove my anticommunist dissidence:
1. I should to search for witnesses, but this is a very laborious work because the witnesses of my anticommunist dissidence have spread through the world;
2. I should use the service of a parapsychologist who to put me under hypnosis and to "read" my memory. In this way, there would be not doubts about my sincerity.

At present I am alone and very poor.
My only chance to survive (in this moment) is to work as freelancer translator.
I can do very good translation:
- from French to English;
- from English to Romanian;
- from Romanian to English.
You could test me.
If you need me for translation - please contact me.
I wish you all the best.

Kind regards

Eugen Hulub,
the village Valea Oanei,
the commune Ivanesti,
the county Vaslui,
Romania

=================================
FAKE FAKE FAKE.
Collapse

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 08:41
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
I didn't, but May 2, 2014

http://www.translator-scammers.com/#n19

Paulinho Fonseca
Paulinho Fonseca  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 04:41
Member (2011)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
How come this is in Proz.com? May 2, 2014

You did it well Teresa.

Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:41
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
Translating what? May 3, 2014

Oh, yet another heart-breaking tear-jerker that tries to persuade people to waste their hard-earned money on someone who's most probably already gathered a small fortune with this scam. There's a place for this type of "beggars": File 13.

Apparently that person believes that translators are rich.

[Edited at 2014-05-03 16:53 GMT]

João Roque Dias
João Roque Dias
Portugal
Local time: 08:41
English to Portuguese
Eugen Hulub is back and brought some "friends" along Dec 3, 2015

Eugen Hulub (one of his many aliases) is back with another scam.

This time, "Eugen" created a blog -- www(.)translation2015(.)blogspot(.)com -- where he lists several "translators" (AL
... See more
Eugen Hulub (one of his many aliases) is back with another scam.

This time, "Eugen" created a blog -- www(.)translation2015(.)blogspot(.)com -- where he lists several "translators" (ALL FAKE):

Albert Selig / [email protected]
Eugen Hulub / [email protected]
Giovanna Baggio / [email protected]

Julia Redfield / [email protected] / Address on blog for this ghost is the same used by the bitcoin scammers "Aleksander Bulinski" / [email protected] and "Laura Robertson" / [email protected] / Info here: http://wiki.proz.com/wiki/index.php/Translator_scam_alert_reports#September_22.2C_2015:_Scammer_trying_to_extort_payment_in_Bitcoin

Mihai Tonescu / [email protected]
Pablo Cordoba / [email protected]
Victor Mitran / [email protected]

Info from the Translator Scammers Directory:
http://www.translator-scammers.com/translator-scammers-notes.htm#n19
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Who else got this email?

Translation news

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »