https://www.proz.com/forum/scams/337618-ts_directory_twitter_account_suspended.html

TS Directory twitter account SUSPENDED
Thread poster: Corbett AM
Corbett AM
Corbett AM  Identity Verified
Ireland
Local time: 09:05
French to English
+ ...
Sep 26, 2019

I posted my comment on the last thread about them - link below - from back in April but basically their account, I just learned today, has been suspended on TWitter for violating twitter policy.
... See more
I posted my comment on the last thread about them - link below - from back in April but basically their account, I just learned today, has been suspended on TWitter for violating twitter policy.

https://www.proz.com/forum/scams/333956-translators_scammerscom_–_when_scammers_pretend_they_are_chasing_scammers-page3.html

Well well well. I don't know what they were up to but clearly their behaviour, already proven to be a bit suspect, did not please Twitter (who make plenty of mistakes themselves it must be said).

As I say I just found out today so it wasn't even me reporting anything on them to twitter. It obviously caught someone's eye among the twitter security staff.

Whether or not people use twitter, it's important to know that their account has been suspended as it proves they are not as honest and well meaning as they act (though we also got a taste of that back in April).

I was thinking of going into their website but they're hardly going to announce it are they? Besides, I have not gone on their website since April, I think, maybe I did once after all that that hoohaa, and don't want to do so now.

By the way I don't want to encourage real scammers to celebrate as you scammers will be caught sooner or later and my dislike of TS directory, prompted by them, does not mean we're of like mind.
Collapse

Yolanda Broad

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TS Directory twitter account SUSPENDED

Translation news

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »