Radwa AbdElaziz  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 02:34
Member (Jun 2019)
Arabic to Hebrew
+ ...
Nov 5

Hi,
Novimed Group is a scammer company, it scammed me with 693 USD. SCAMMER didn't pay.
I sent it a lot of mails to know why the invoice hasn't paid till now without any reply.
https://www.novimedgroup.com/
If anyone knows what can I do, please tell me.
Regards,

[تم التعديل في 2019-11-05 20:09 GMT]

[تم التعديل في 2019-11-06 19:22 GMT]

IrinaN
United States
Local time: 18:34
English to Russian
+ ...
I think you were dealing with impresonator. Nov 5

Look up the thread where you've posted it for the first time.

Scammer using the name of NovimedGroup Aug 21

Dear Collaborators,
Please note that recently a scammer was noticed to be using our identity trying to scam other entities.
Please contact us in case such a scam took place.
Our Domain is NOVIMEDGROUP.com
Any email that you receive from a different domain or any variation that looks similar but is not identical, doesn't belong to us!
... See more

Dear Collaborators,
Please note that recently a scammer was noticed to be using our identity trying to scam other entities.
Please contact us in case such a scam took place.
Our Domain is NOVIMEDGROUP.com
Any email that you receive from a different domain or any variation that looks similar but is not identical, doesn't belong to us!
Lately, the scammer used a domain named NovimdGroup.com!

In case you have any doubt, please contact us via this email or our official website:
www.NovimedGroup.com

Thank you for your collaboration on this.
Kind regards,

--
Mark Tsipori
NovimedGroup
+44-02087980754
www.NovimedGroup.com ▲ Collapse

Here is even the phone number for you to call but your case, related to identity theft, is not the first one, unfortunately, and there maybe not much you can do. Sorry. You may have never dealt with the real company.
Collapse

Egypt
Member (Jun 2019)
Arabic to Hebrew
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's real company Nov 5

IrinaN wrote:

. Sorry. You may have never dealt with the real company.

Unfortunately, it's a real company.
I have sent it more mails to the same mail that it contacted me with before as replies, not a new subject.
The same mail that it contacted me with after I had sent a message to its site and some of its team on proz so it's no room for error.
Each scammer company doesn't want to seem scammer.
It told people that there's someone steals its identity.

[تم التعديل في 2019-11-05 22:17 GMT]

[تم التعديل في 2019-11-05 22:18 GMT]

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 01:34
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

How do you know you have dealt with a real company Nov 5

and not with an impersonator?

Egypt
Member (Jun 2019)
Arabic to Hebrew
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
By searching Nov 5

Natalie wrote:

and not with an impersonator?

Before I started working, I had searched about it on the internet and on Proz blue board, I had seen the subject that it warned against stealing its identity, I checked the links and emails that had been sent to me including phone numbers.
During my work, I contacted one of its team on the blue board when it delayed replying about part one many days.

Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Searching is absolutely not enough Nov 6

Radwa, you have found the outsourcer's data, wesite etc. on the web - so what? How do you know with whom have you dealt in reality? How do you know it was really the outsourcer's representatiove?

You need to thoroughly check the email headers of the supposed outsourcer. Only this way you can say (and even then not always) if you deal with a real outsourcer or an impersonator. What was the email address from which the email came? What was the 'reply-to' address? What was the IP addre
... See more
Radwa, you have found the outsourcer's data, wesite etc. on the web - so what? How do you know with whom have you dealt in reality? How do you know it was really the outsourcer's representatiove?

You need to thoroughly check the email headers of the supposed outsourcer. Only this way you can say (and even then not always) if you deal with a real outsourcer or an impersonator. What was the email address from which the email came? What was the 'reply-to' address? What was the IP address? Do you know all this information?

You say that you have checked the links and emails that had been sent to you including phone numbers - how did you check them? Just looking at the links and numbers is not enough, anyone can add any links and phone numbers to their signature. You need to know the reply-to address and the IP numbers of the sender.
Collapse

Sheila Wilson  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:34
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Will staff investigate? Nov 6

Natalie wrote:
How do you know you have dealt with a real company and not with an impersonator?

Will you be able to liaise with staff to investigate this, Natalie. It seems more appropriate than asking Radwa to publicly disclose more details.

Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

But of course Nov 6

Radwa can submit a support ticket herself - she needs to provide all information available. The most important thing are email headers, the site staff will explain how to do this.

Vadim Kadyrov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Member (2011)
English to Russian
+ ...
Could you please put here the e-mail address you were using to communicate with this client? Nov 6

Could you please put here the e-mail address you were using to communicate with this client?

Egypt
Member (Jun 2019)
Arabic to Hebrew
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Email Nov 6

Vadim Kadyrov wrote:

Could you please put here the e-mail address you were using to communicate with this client?

Thank you all for your efforts to help me.
This is the email that communicate with the NovimedGroup
info@novimedgroup.com
Also I attached three photos for more details.
Regards

Screenshot_20191106_115139

Screenshot_20191106_115109

Screenshot_20191106_115200

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Alejandro Cavalitto[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Novimed Group is a scammer company

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search