Change colours in TagEditor
Thread poster: Maribel Escalada
Maribel Escalada
Local time: 04:28
English to Spanish
+ ...
Apr 14, 2008

I'm using the latest version of Trados TagEditor (8.0) and I'm translating .html files.
I'd like to know if there is any possible way to visualize the text in TagEditor in a different color as the .html file. I know that the tags are used to mantain the colour, font... exactly as the original, but my text is in pale gray and I cannot concentrate on what I'm doing, it's really annoying! I cannot believe there's no solution to it, what would happen if the text was in white!?

Thanks

[Edited at 2008-04-14 14:27]

Direct link Reply with quote

Hidetoshi kudo
Australia
Local time: 13:28
Member (2007)
English to Japanese
+ ...
no color in tageditor Apr 14, 2008

Hi, I understand how you feel. But this is also the best part of Tageditor. You won't be disturbed by the color of texts. I usually open the original html file on web browser in another window to see how texts and pictures are arranged. Good luck.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Change colours in TagEditor

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search