No files displayed in Synergy's "Files" view...
Thread poster: Josh Ord-Hume
Josh Ord-Hume
Josh Ord-Hume  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:54
French to English
Apr 18, 2008

I am using Synergy 8.2.132.0 (the latest build as of 18/04/08) on a 32-bit Vista machine. After many months of relatively trouble-free use, clicking on the "Files" view in the left-hand section of the screen no longer displays the files that make up my current project (usually, ttx versions of the documents I am working on appear under the 'Summary' tab, and other useful information under 'Details').
.NET frameworks etc. are all correctly installed, and no event that I can think of trigger
... See more
I am using Synergy 8.2.132.0 (the latest build as of 18/04/08) on a 32-bit Vista machine. After many months of relatively trouble-free use, clicking on the "Files" view in the left-hand section of the screen no longer displays the files that make up my current project (usually, ttx versions of the documents I am working on appear under the 'Summary' tab, and other useful information under 'Details').
.NET frameworks etc. are all correctly installed, and no event that I can think of triggered this (unfortunate) reduction in functionality. A (complete and utter, total) re-installation has not solved the problem either.

Does anyone know how I might restore this feature? Or... had anyone experienced something similar? Needless to say.... it is annoying!

Many thanks...

Josh
Collapse

reneewriter
reneewriter
South Korea
English to Korean
By right clicking grey bar Apr 19, 2008

Hi! Josh,

1. Have you checked:

Chosen description(such as Language, Name, Status, Words etc) is displayed on the "Files list pane". Just right click the empty grey area, then it will show the list of Descrption.

Mihea

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No files displayed in Synergy's "Files" view...

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »